Learn about life on board The Endeavour, in this Australian Curriculum aligned dance unit for primary schools, as students explore dance as a part of Cook’s first voyage.
• Includes videos, original music and printable worksheet templates for all dances.
• 10 detailed lesson plans
• Use as a 10 week unit or as individual lessons to support a HASS unit
• Includes a cover page so you can make it into a workbook for students
• Dance lessons that are integrated with Music, Drama or English
• Discussion starters
• Over 30 separate teacher resources
• Pre discussion historical information for teachers
• Researched and designed by leading experts in colonial dance and dance education
• Adaptable for use in a range of year levels 4/5/6 – aligned to the Australian Curriculum
• Historically accurate readings and references from a range of perspectives
• Independent tasks appropriate for assessment
This resource was created on the lands of the Gubbi Gubbi people.
We pay our respects to their elders past and present.
Sovereignty was never ceded.